Sunday, January 9, 2011

PART 1 CONTINUED COVERAGE: WHERE THE HELL IS SARAH PALIN???

My question is this the new future now? I do not think that every single time someone disagrees with anyone they should spray bullets about and cause mayhem. I have taken a time out from the norm to owe this special coverage. This is serious and everyone needs to acknowledge how serious this is including Sarah Palin. I am calling her out because I could not make her leave the press before now but now she is no where to be found. A while ago Sarah Palin had a map of crosshairs over states over congressmen and congresswomen stating they need to be taken out. I was outraged but yet she was still given attention. I am giving her much needed attention now because she deserves it. The Tucson shooting is a matter that she plays a part in. She is a public figure with followers just like every famous person who has followers. She has a responsibility as a thinking, speaking being to not do actions of this nature or of this kind. One of Palin’s crosshairs was over Arizona along with Gabrielle Giffords name below along with others. Now Gabrielle Giffords is in this predicament to where she has to fight for her life.






No comments:

Post a Comment