Tuesday, December 31, 2013

TOP 15 SONGS OF 2013

Hey everyone,

As 2013 comes to a close I wanted to do my very own countdown to the top 15 songs of 2013. However, first I wanted to thank everyone this year and every year from the moment I started this blog for retweeting my posts and following me on twitter to get the latest music news. I honestly am really thankful and appreciate every one of you. I thank every person who has ever submitted new music to me. I really have some talented artists on this blog and keep it coming. If you have new music submitted to nyleverose@rocketmail.com. I want each and everyone of you to continue to spread the word about this blog and continue to support me because without you this blog is nothing. I also have a photography blog as well that I started at the end of this year that is flourishing greatly. The art blog came about after the passing of my father this year. It has taught me to cherish moments even more. So with that the arts and music go hand in hand so its not much of a leap for me to be running two different blogs of such. I have grown so much over this year so Life's Fingerprints Photography will be bringing even more new series and concepts and I hope it reflects and shows my growth so please stay tuned and everyone please pop on over to the photography website to check it out @ http://lifesfingerprints.wordpress.com/ Finally before we kick off this top 15 song countdown I want everyone to have a safe, healthy, happy, beautiful, and wonderful new year!!!!!!!!

So at NO. 15

No comments:

Post a Comment