Thursday, December 19, 2013

LIFE'S FINGERPRINTS: THE MIDNIGHT SERIES PARTS 1-24


 In a previous post I wrote about my journey to this point of creating photography. I lost my father this year and from something that was so unexpected and that broke my heart to have happened something so wonderful was born out of this and that is Life's Fingerprints Photography. I started taking pictures of Life and its fingerprints and it made me think more about how music influences me artistically and has been that artistic wave that helps me through my life so I just clashed the two and decided to use this blog that you the people who flock to a way of creating a atmosphere about just life in general through my art and music. Thank you for those who have checked out this blog and helped it blossom. I have the official website of Life's Fingerprints @ http://lifesfingerprints.wordpress.com/  and I am also on tumblr @ http://lifesfingerprintsed.tumblr.com/ So please follow the blogs and check out the journey of Life's Fingerprints. I also do videos and I created one for The Midnight Series Parts 1-24. You can also check @ both blogs to look at each photograph individually. So to everyone I thank you for your continued support of this music blog and Life's Fingerprints Photography. I also want to make clear that I go by  Nyleve Rose and I also can be found for my photography work @ E.D. Watkins. Check out The Midnight Series below:

No comments:

Post a Comment